I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, January 11, 2016

HERA M&D UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34 15g×2 #23

HERA M&D UV Mist Cushion Ultra Moisture SPF34 15g×2 #23 Cool Beige Natural



This is my favorite cushion foundation during the winter.
I liked this so much that I ordered the Hera's sister product of UV mist cushion foundation.
I can agree that it is ultra hydrating - compared to the other cushion foundations out there. I'm not sure how it can get rid of dead skin cells as it claims in its fine print. It does make the skin smoother and I felt moisturized through a 8-hour shift. It contains camellia oil which is the ingredient that helps with moisturizes and locks it into the skin. It you have dull or dru skin, this product helps evens your skin and makes it look healthier. You only need two taps on the cushion and it will cover your face.
If it states that it can survive in a humid environment, probably it can be suitable in both winter and summer seasons, but I strongly prefer using this during the harsh winter conditions.
I prefer this over the Sulwhasoo Perfecting cushion.
This Hera one matches my facial skin better and looks more natural.
Covers all pores. 
I don't think I will be leaving Hera's products for a while.
The colored packaging makes it nicer while it stands out next to your other boring white cushion foundations. Plus the cities sited under the Hera puff was a surprise for me to love this product even more. I finished a cushion in 2 weeks straight-probably because I was only loyal to this cushion for so long.

I believe that $43 for this cushion is a fairly good price considering that it worked better than all my previous cushions. Very satisfied.

Moisturizing - It does make my skin look healthy.
Coverage - It has a medium-high coverage. The best!
Wear - Lasted my entire 8 hour shift unless you rub it off like the other cushions.
Dewy Glow - There is a nice dewy look.
Lasting Power - It last about my whole 8 hour work shift.
Oxidizing - yes
Scent - unscented to my senses

No comments:

Post a Comment