I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

General Haul #20 - Philosophy Haul

My first time ordering from their main brand website.
I usually get their products through Sephora, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Over the years buying philosophy products at Sephora, I learned that I wasn't a fan of their skincare products.
So I thought that I would try their perfumes and bath cleansing line a try.
Free shipping if you spend more than $50.

Date Ordered : December 22
Date Shipped : December 29
Date Arrived : January 5

I get it was around Christmas and the orders were too much to handle, but a week apart to get the order and have it shipped? Interesting. Plus, where is my third sample? Plus how can you ship me the sunscreen instead of the primer that I ordered. I am never ordering from them again!
  1. Love sweet love perfume
  2. Loveswept perfume rollerball
  3. Giving Grace perfume
  4. Christmas Cookie Shower Gel
  5. The Supernatural (primer) - I got sunscreen instead of a primer??
  6. Purity made Simple cleanser
  7. The 3 samples - time in a bottle, renewed hope in a jar eye, and miracle worker

No comments:

Post a Comment