I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sulwhasoo Renewing Kit

Sulwhasoo Renewing Kit 2-items

I got the sample first because I wanted to see if this worked on my skin before buying the regular sized product. Everyone is craving and raving about this product.

It contained the first activated serum and the firming cream.

It was my first time using the firming cream, it has a medicinal fermentation scent but quickly disappeared when applied on my face. It is very light and glides on smoothly.
It doesn't firm as well as the sum37 time energy firming cream.
I think I will stick with finishing my sum37 cream and then go from there, but I don't think I will spurge on this $300 product, but I have ordered the First Care Activated serum full-sized product because I did see change in a week's worth of using this product. My skin brighten and spots did fade away.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment