I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

IT'S SKIN PRESTIGE BN Cream EX 60ml

IT'S SKIN PRESTIGE BN Cream EX 60ml 45,000won
AKA Bird's Nest

I thought I would give this brand a try, but the cream is too light for me. This product claims that it whitens and hydrates the skin, I have yet to seen either after a week's use.
This would be best in the summertime, not really for the harsh winter when you want extra moisture and firming.
It does give you an radiance hence the oiliness and stickiness.
The aftermath was a bit sticky which I'm not a fan of. 

This brand is good for people that are started to get into Korean skincare products and preferable if you are in your 20s with dull skin who needs a boost in skin texture. This cream doesn't seem to have any anti-aging effects on me so it's a thumbs down for me.
For $45, it definitely wasn't worth it for my combination skin type.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment