I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, January 4, 2016

KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion 70ml × 3 (210ml)

KOSE Sekkisei Emulsion 70ml × 3 (210ml) - $35


I totally regret not buying the KOSE Sekkisei combo kit when I was at the Duty Free shop in Taiwan Airport because of its alcohol content in its ingredients but I kept thinking about its brand after I got back to NYC. I tried some on my hand when I was at Duty Free and I really liked the texture, so I ended up ordering some online which of course it double the price plus shipping fees as compared if you physically brought it at the Duty Free shops.

It has a milky texture and does not have a scent, the hydration is just enough.
I tend to prefer product with a little bit of floral scent, which this lacks.
But there is something about this product that keeps me reaching for it every morning and night.
I have reached for this more than my Hera emulsion which is quite shocking.
I have combination and sensitive skin so I am proud to share with you guys that this product is non-sticky and it absorbs very well after the process of a shower, toner, essence and serum.
One full pump is enough for my whole face.
Strangely, my face was breaking out after two weeks worth of usage but it went away the next day so it could have been the weather because the temperature spiked high on one of those days. My skin never reacts well with denatured alcohol, but this product did ok with my skin.  Next time I will get the green bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment