I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet

esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet
I brought this mask at the Grand Opening cosmetic store in Kaohsiung Taiwan. This wasn't planned and I didn't need a face sheet, but since it was an opening, I had to seize the opportunity. I have tried the esfolio brand before so it wasn't new to me. I think my skin needed some radiance and whitening due to Kaohsiung harsh sun and heat during the winter (I usually reside in NYC where its freezing cold in the winters, so wasn't accustomed to the heat), so this Pearl Mask Sheet was the perfect solution. This was full of essence which was very moisturizing and it helped with some inflammation that I developed during my trip.
 

I think these mask sheets are available in Forever 21 here in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment