I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Primera Alpine Berry Watery Cream

Primera Alpine Berry Watery Cream 15ml  
$10 is a great price to see whether I dislike or love the product.

I now understand why people with sensitive skin loves this product. 
Lightweight with a bit of herbal scent. 
Glides on smoothly, no breakout or reactions irritation.
Why didn't I used this product sooner?
It is a water-based moisturizer which has aloe vera and berry sprout ingredients to help with smoothing the skin with moisture. So this product helps with my milia-prone face. 
The packaging looks very eco-friendly and the product was fulled to the top.
I have combination sensitive skin that is prone to acne and inflammation but it might lack for people with dry skin. 
I will purchase the full-sized product.


No comments:

Post a Comment