I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, January 15, 2016

SKIN79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream 40g

SKIN79 Snail Nutrition BB Cream 40g 12,000won

Moisturizing - It does make my skin look healthy.
Coverage - It has a light to medium coverage. I used a cushion foundation over it.
Wear - You don't feel like you are wearing BB cream on your face.
Dewy Glow - There is a shiny dewy look.
Lasting Power - It last because it looks like my skin but just 3-4 shades whiter.
Oxidizing - yes
Scent - IT STINKS!

The color only fits people with shade 21 otherwise you will look like a ghost. I have shade 23 and I looked ridiculous white and ghostly during the wintertime when I did not have any sun tan. I don't think I will bother trying the others. I have tried the pink one and the purple sample versions, I think I prefer those over this snail version. This is only great if you don't want to have "make-up" look on because it is very light. It claims it gives your skin a little boost and I think it tries to be more of a CC cream than a BB cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment