I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

goodal Phytoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion

goodal Phytoshine Acaiberry Brightening Emulsion


I brought this product because I didn't want my skin to look dull after winter season.

This brand reminded me of Innisfree because they use natural ingredients too. 
It's unscented and creamy. 
My skin soaks it up rather quickly.

So nice for them (goodal) to have the description in English on the box. 
I didn't know that goodal was under Club Clio brand. 
Alcohol is in this product - don't know if it is good or bad thing cause I usually see alcohol in toners and turn them away. 
But my sensitive skin didn't break out or have an allergic reaction and that is all that matters to me.

The only thing I didn't like about this product was the packaging. It was hard to get the product out of the bottle.

    
Overpriced? no
Anti-wrinkle anything? Nope.
Moisturizing? Yes.
Gentle? yes
Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
Suitable for oily skin? - yes.
Day or night? Both

No comments:

Post a Comment