I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, December 11, 2015

THE FACE SHOP Etiquette Fresh In Shower Hair Removal Cream 100ml

THE FACE SHOP Etiquette Fresh In Shower Hair Removal Cream 100ml
8,700 won
Weight - 156grams


  

This doesn't do much. 
It has the same smell as the Amini Hair removal spray that I previously used.


Aloe vera gel and licorice extract are some of the ingredients in this product which does help with smoothing and moisturizing your skin, but your main goal is getting rid of the hairs...


I believe this is for harsher hair, and I have used it more than once. I applied it to my skin, then followed the directions and waited 5 minutes and then used the sponge to scrub off. WTH is this product. It was useless. I tried this in the shower and out of the shower, it doesn't completely get rid of all hairs, but it does thins your hairs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment