I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Jolse Order - Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening

Date Ordered: October 24
Date Shipped: October 27
Date Arrived: November 12

Free shipping from Korea and they use first class international shipping with USPS.
Jolse is the second company that I know that has free shipping from Korea to the states.
They usually have sales or certain percentage off each week.




 



  • Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion Brightening deluxe 15g x 3 [color: #23] Medium Beige


  • I waited half a year before buying my first Sulwhasoo cushion because my skin is very sensitive to products so I have to be extra careful when choosing. I wanted to use it for a good month and a half before writing a review. This 23 is darker than the IOPE N23. This color fits my skin-tone better. I think 3 cushions of this product is enough for me and I will move onto the next cushion foundation. I have noticed that I don't need any base make-up before putting on the cushion foundation, plus it even out my reddish tones. It's not good to layer over it throughout the day because it will look uneven. This cushion is better for dryer or colder weathers because it you sweat and use blotting sheets, your make-up becomes a mess.  NYC had a warmer Christmas this year (70F) and this cushion finish just did not do great. I had to wipe off all my make-up and start from scratch. I did not see any whitening effects.

    However the down side is that the finishing made my skin look a bit older. This is best for people over their 30s.


    Moisturizing - a bit over average
    Coverage - medium
    Wear - feels a bit thick even though I put on a very light layer.
    Dewy Glow - healthy looking one
    Lasting Power - it lasted me throughout my 8 hour work shift without a problem if you don't sweat.
    Oxidizing - didn't see much
    Scent - medicinal herbal when applied and dissolves afterwards

    No comments:

    Post a Comment