I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner

Clio gel eyeliners brought in Cosmed in Taiwan

I got three colors - 8(Chic Navy), 5 (Star Purple) and 3 (Golden Khaki). You twist and the product comes out, no need to sharpen it.
I have been waiting for my trip to Taiwan to get these eyeliners in person. I've left the Khaki at my workplace because the color is very casual yet sparkling.
But I guess I had high expectations that this eyeliner didn't really do it for me. It smudges a lot and comes off within a hour on top of BB cream or cushion foundation. The blue one doesn't smudge as much. I think it depends on which color you get. Maybe I got a bad khaki one. 

Not as excited as I thought I would be about this product.




Overpriced? Yes.
Anti-wrinkle anything? Nope.
Moisturizing? Yes.
Gentle? So-so
Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
Suitable for oily skin? - yes.
Day or night? Both


No comments:

Post a Comment