I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

General Haul #17 - TGI wholesale #2

You know I do majority of my hauls are based on skincare, but occassionally I will add a make-up product depending on my mood. Today I got something from TGI - my second time ordering from them. 
Why I love them...free and fast overseas shipping!!!

Date Ordered : November 15
Date Shipped : November 16
Date Arrived : November 25

I got these 3 products:
  1. SULWHASOO First Care Activating Serum, 90ml - $90
  2. TonyMoly Bio EX Multi Cell Energy 120ml - $20
  3. Primera Alpine Berry Watery Cream 15ml - $10
As you can see I wanted to finish my travel-sized of Sulwhasoo serum before ordering the full-size and luckily there was a discount on the website for this product which made me add it to my cart. 
I needed an essence, so I go this TonyMoly one. 
Plus winter is coming and your skin tends to look dull so the "cell energy" advertisement look worthy. 
I wanted to try out this Primera brand, so I got the travel-sized to see how my skin will react to the product and will go from there. 
OMG, the amount of Sulwhasoo and Hanyul samples they provided me with...heavenly! 
Individual reviews coming up.





No comments:

Post a Comment