I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hanaka Hydrogen Lip Patch

  

It was a peach flavor but very light scent. It's a clear gel-like texture. I thought I almost broke it.
It was relaxing, but I couldn't talk or move my lips for 15 minutes.
I think I will pass on these lip patches.
My lips did feel soft but not much of a change after a single use.







No comments:

Post a Comment