I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

MIZON Hannavi Hwa Yuun Serum 60ml

MIZON Hannavi Hwa Yuun Serum 60ml

Very heavy and nicely made packaging.

Is the serum worth it?
For its brand, this is one of their better products because it includes some medicinal herbs as its ingredients.
I have a problem with the pump, it comes out with bubbles or I have a defective bottle.
It has a bit of protection for sunscreen.
My skin did feel smoother (enriched portulaca oleracea), moisturized (from birch tree sap) and brightened (adenosine and arbumin) after a month's usage.
I'm not too sure about the skin feeling vitalizing from the cacao tree extract ingredient.
But I think I broke out around my forehead area when using this for the month. I have sensitive skin so I checked cosdna website for its ingredient irritation and they did found a few red flags including PEG/PPG-17/6 copolymer and Triethanol amine.

I will turn to my First Care Activated Serum from Sulwhasoo next.

   







No comments:

Post a Comment