I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Su:m37° Air rising Dazzling Base and Regenerating eye cream

Su:m37°Air rising Dazzling Base and Regenerating eye cream

Anything from this brand is good stuff.
The base is more like a whitening light lotion that makes your makeup look flawless. This is preferable in warmer weather than colder weather. I tried one sample when I was in Taiwan and another sample when I was in NYC.In Taiwan where it was 80F, my make-up look flawless with this base underneath. 
There Is a bit of a cooling feel if you applied it in a warm room, which I did. I don't think I will be purchasing the full size for the base cream because when I tried it in NYC, where it is 40F, it looked too thin and when I added my cushion foundation on top, it did not mixed well.


 

On the other hand,I loved this regenerative eye cream. My eyelids and eye area was suffering from dryness due to the aftermath of an eye gel that I was using for over 2 months. I had itchiness and my eyelid area was red. I turned to the su:m37 eye regeneration cream. Oh, it lived up to its name, it solved my previous problems with dryness and itchiness and it made my eye area looked brightened and pumped. I need to try it another few times because making the decision to buy the full sized product.




No comments:

Post a Comment