I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Maybelline New York Duo 106

The product arrived to me all broken up so I tried to apply it with my own eye-shadow brush instead of the mini brush provided because the product was in a thousand pieces. 

I got the 106 Pink&Mauve/Rose&Mauve. 

It is a very nice color, however it is not very pigmented when applied directly on the skin. I really wanted to like this product.
It is very similar to the Sephora Collection eye-shadow. 
Improvements would be better packaging. 
I have brought this brand in the past, but won't buy it because it is not as pigmented as other brands, I would suggest people to venture out to other brands to see which brand is right for you. 
I would give it a 6 out of 10.

But after applying my labelyoung ZZ cream and then apply the eyeshadow, it looks really nice. So I think this eyeshadow goes well with a primer or over a foundation.

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment