I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

DKNY MYNY 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

DKNY MYNY 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

"New York: the city we love, the city whose heart beats faster and louder than any other. Each spritz of DKNY MYNY Eau de Parfum celebrates the energy of New York and the individuals that live it, dream of it, and yearn for it. It is a fragrance inspired by the collective for the individual."

The packaging is a cute heart shape. 
It fits the NYC "urban, carefree and spirited" personality.
Floral scent, but it doesn't last as long as I thought it would.
Probably after 30 minutes, then the scent dissolves.
You can smell everything from jasmine to vanilla to amber.
I don't know how to describe the scent, it is a very young adult scent.
I am not a fan of the top packaging and the button nozzle.
The material is cheaply made and you can't rub your fingerprints off.


  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment