I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

General Haul #11 - TesterKorea #7

I forgot to upload about this haul until 2 months later.

The shipping cost is by how many grams your package weighs and usually I pay from $10-$20.
I haven't gotten any samples in my last 3 packages, but in this package, I received 2 mini bags of samples. Guess they can read my mind.

Date Ordered: August 8
Date Shipped : August 12
Date Arrival : August 24




  1. Purederm Age Defying Collagen Mask - 600 won
  2. Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheets Acai Berry (10) - 8000 won
  3. Hera Age Away Intensive Emulsion 120ml - 33,000 won
  4. Hera Age Away Intensive Water 150ml - 30,000 won
  5. Two packages of samples came with the haul.
The Hera Age Away line caught my eye when they came out with the cushion foundation this past May.  However, the line is best for people's around the age of 35. I was hesitate in buying it because I haven't reach that age yet, but it was on sale so it doesn't hurt to try it and see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment