I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 11, 2015

THE FACE SHOP White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser 140ml

I have combination skin, so for me, finding a good cleanser is very important as I want to get rid of all the oils as I can before applying creams and gel treatments. Previously, I have always used gel cleansers, but I recently ordered a few foam cleansers and wanted to give it a try. As you can see that I brought this cleanser can do both step 2 and 3 for cleanser and exfoliate. This has "extract of vitamin C-packed and mineral rich spa water of Yuzawa, Japan" hence where it got its name. It claims that it moisturizes thirsty skin and provides a dewy glow. I'm not going to lie, one of the only reasons that I got this cleanser because it had white snow and I thought of whitening. Does it do any whitening, let's see...

This is a keeper; I like it, it's not as foamy, but it has beads (gentle micro granules) which helps with exfoliation. It contains extract of vitamin C and snowflakes which helps with skin's firmness. But if you compare this product to others, you know that it's a drugstore product when I compare this to my previous Enprani foam cleanser. There's something about the ingredients that when applied to the face, it feels like it's missing something.


Definitely a re-purchase.


  • Moisturizing? Yes.
  • Gentle? Very much so!
  • Suitable for sensitive and breakout prone skin? Yes.
  • Suitable for oily skin? yes.
  • Suitable for dry skin? yes
  • Day or night? Both

  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment