I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips - BE101

Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk 3.4g BE101 - 4500 won

The only problem I have is the color does not applied well evenly.
It is beige so you barely can see that you have lipstick on.
It's moisturizing and creamy as you apply it on but that all fades away after 10 minutes.
I did not even drink or eat anything in those 10 minutes.
My lips feel dry after having the lipstick on half the day. I like to blend this with the Maybelline Pink Wink color.
Will not be repurchasing.


No comments:

Post a Comment