I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

TONYMOLY Backstage Gel Eyeliner #02 Brown

TONYMOLY Backstage Gel Eyeliner #02 Brown
4g worth of product and weighing in 28 grams is SO worth the money.


According to Korean women, brown eyeliner is the new black, so I thought I give it a try. I have never used any eyeliner color except for black eye-shadow so I this time I decided to be colorful.  It's so creamy and glides on smoothly, but it smudges and ceases to your upper lid if you have double lids.

So I think you have to close your eyes for a while once you apply it so that the eye shadow cream dries. I love how brown looks natural is calmer than the strict black. Do I like this, yes, but it rubs off easily so I won't be repurchasing, but the product is a lot so I gave it to my family relative. 

  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment