I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

IOPE Retigen Glow Cover Cake #23 SPF33 PA++ 14g

Either I was spoiled by cushion foundations or this product was $12 down the drain.

Please understand that I have never used foundations or make-up prior to cushion foundations where I was blessed by BB and CC creams in the cushion foundation. This natural beige matte "cover cake" product is very uneven, not moisturizing,  I had to re-applied it every hour. I just got it two days ago in the mail and after using it once today, I think I'm done with the product. The two white pad that comes with the product smells really bad once it makes contact with the product. Your make-up looks nice from far away, but you can see the unevenness and all your pores up close. I think I'm going to give this product to my relative cause it's definitely not something that I like. I think I will stick with my IOPE XP Air cushion before trying the Sulwhasoo Perfecting Whitening Cushion.

  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment