I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 4, 2015

General Haul #9 - TesterKorea #6 - Etude House Haul!

Date Ordered - August 17
Date Shipped -August 24
Date Arrived -September 4

This time I went on an Etude House Haul, see I couldn't even last a month-talk about a week. Usually I wouldn't buy anything unless I include a skincare product, but TesterKorea had a mini sale on Etude House that I decided to give the brand a try with their makeup.





  1. Etude House Apricot Stick #8 Sour Cherry 2g
  2. Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit BB Cream 60g W23 Natural Beige
  3. Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil 0.3g BR401 Ash Brown 
  4. Etude House Moistful Collagen Essence in Pact SPF25/PA++ 12g #2 Natural Beige
  5. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk 3.4g BE101
I have been eyeing their lipstick for quite some time and this sale became the perfect time to buy it. I decided to play safe and got the beige color instead of the popular red. I'm disappointed in all the products that came in the haul today, and after using them I guess $30 is ok for experimenting with this brand to know that it's not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment