I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 18, 2015

General Haul #10 - Sephora Bday Haul

I have been slowly moving away from American brands when I was introduced to Korean/Asian brands this year. It's my birthday month; I'm a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) and wanted to splurge a little. About $57 altogether and ground shipping arrived 2 days after I placed the order.

Order Placed: September 2
Order Arrived: September 4





  • DKNY MYNY 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
  • Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Defense Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
  • Formula X The Two - Fall / The Two - Fall Oh! Zone/Boiling Point
  • Caudalie Deluxe Sample Set (perks of being an VIB)
  • Peter Thomas Roth Birthday Gift Happy Birthday
  • GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE™ Daily Clearing Cleanser / BI 100 PT
  • Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer (sample)
  • Fresh Black Tea Age Delay Cream (sample)
  • Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo (sample)
Individual reviews coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment