I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 2, 2016

General Haul #37 - JkNLee #5 Chinatown NYC

My wallet is still recovering from all these sample sales from this past summer.
Thankfully, I ended this summer on the unofficial last day of summer with another sample sale.
JKnLee was hosting a sample sale for 5-days from September 1-September 5 from 10am to 8pm in celebration of Labor Day weekend. I went on the first day to see if I can find anything interesting because I never was able to make it to the first day of the jknlee sales.

I think I was very good in my purchases this time around because I did purchase many  makeup things from the Union Square Clio sample sale 2 weeks ago. Plus the annual Peach and Lily skincare haul played a part in my limited purchases yesterday.

Below is a picture of my goodies.

  1. Clio All Day Free Light Foundation in Natural Beige
  2. Clio Multi Cushion CC in Natural Beige
  3. Goodal Phytorain Amazonia Energy Oil
  4. Clio Diamond Lipstick in 18 Glossy Coral
  5. Clio Diamond Lipstick in 23 Deepen Brown
  6. Clio ArtLipstick in M028 Blossom Ruby
I can't wait to try out the ArtLipsticks!
I have two in my collection now!!

Individual reviews coming up when I use the products halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment