I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Sephora Favorites - Soko to Tokyo

I have been eyeing this Sephora Favorites for a month since it came out.
Been to 5 Physical Sephora stores and not one carried it so my last resort was buying it online.

I was highly disappointed.
Half the products (Japanese ones) was reactive for my sensitive skin and the Korean brands that Sephora chose for this box was very exciting.

Blame me for using Korean products for over a year so I'm picky for the brands and products that I use. There is definitely room for improvement.

I guess for Sephora I will stick to the non-Asian brands.
However, this box is great for those that are new to Asian brands.

- 0.2 oz/ 7 g AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
- 0.34 oz/ 10 mL belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- 0.84 oz/ 25 mL boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment
- 0.49 oz/ 14 g Caolion Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Dr. Jart+ BB Cream in Light to Medium
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Erboran Yuza Double Lotion
- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- 0.68 oz/ 20 mL Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
- 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- 0.23 oz/ 6 g Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment