I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

re:p Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb

re:p Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb

This is my first Neogen product.
re:p stands for real elemental practice.
This is a natural mask with herbs and environmental friendly ingredients.
There are two main ingredients in here: Calendula and Chamomile.
The ingredients here remind me of the Nature Republic province calendula Sun block because the scent is slightly similar.
The Calendula deals with relaxing and recovery while the chamomile deals with retexturing and protection.

I have been reaching for this wash-off mask on my days off when I wake up.
I don't bother with cleanser because I don't have makeup on when I wake up and I just pasture this mask onto my face.
Go make breakfast and then wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
You pores feel tighten and your face feels soft and fresh.
 
I will be using as much as I can before my trip to Taiwan next month and then taking the rest there.
Taiwan has this odd warm, humidity, watery wind weather that probably wouldn't be great for my skin without this mask.
So in my opinion, this mask will do me good there.




No comments:

Post a Comment