I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Macy's Estee Lauder MakeUp and Skincare Package

Macy's Estee Lauder MakeUp and Skincare Package

Recently Estee Lauder had a promotion with Macy for any $35 purchase, you get a makeup trio and skincare duo. My mom is a huge fan of Estee Lauder but I never really brought much stuff from the brand. The only thing I own from this brand is the Deluxe All-Over Face Compact, mascara and a couple of blush brushes and I loved the blush. The blush colors are so pigmented so I know that I wouldn't be worried about the color payoff on the eye shadow that I will be getting.



The primer is very creamy and your foundation looks nice on top of the primer.
I'm not a fan of the mascara because I have used that same mascara in full-sized before and it smudges. The anti-aging creams were given to my mom. Originally I wanted to pink the famous brown colored packaging night eye cream, but my mom wanted this set instead. She even took the perfume-I liked the scent also. The eye pencil was mediocre to me.

But the eye shadow palette!!!!! Gorgeous. When I opened the eye shadow compact - I gasped!!! I never have gasped when I opened makeup-there was a balance of shimmer and matte finished shadows.

And with the eye-chain? I wanted the panda instead but I wasn't given the option to choose :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment