I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sephora Favorites - Skin-Fatuations

Sephora Favorites - Skin-Fatuations
A Super-Collection for Skin Perfection
Clear, Hydrated, Youthful- Looking Skin Inside


At first, I wasn't looking for this one, but was looking for the Soko to Tokyo one but this bag caught my eye and I know that I will use more than half of the things in here..
  1. Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray (this is a full-sized or close enough to me!)
  2. Algenist Splash Absolute Hydration Replenishing Sleeping Pack - good thing this comes in handy because I am running low on my current sleeping pack
  3. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Oil-Free Mattifying Gel - as long as it's not the red clay cleanser than I am fine
  4. GlamGlow SuperMud Clearing Treatment - this stuff works wonders, it gets rid of your blackheads and whiteheads!!!
  5. Kate Somerville Skincare - Oil Free Moisturizer
  6. Marula Foaming Cleansing Oil Exfoliating Facial Towelettes - 10 count - perfect during travel
  7. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15/PA++
  8. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
  9. Philosophy purity made simple - I have the full size and I really don't like it so I will pass this along to my sister
  10. Sephora Collection Green Tea Face Mask - surprised that this was in here but looking forward to see how Sephora sheet mask differ from the Asia ones that I have always been using.
  11. Shiseido Ibuki Quick FixMist - I was so exciting to see this product in this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment