I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sephora Play September 2016 Review

Sephora Play September theme is "The UnBasic Basics"
An Anything But Ordinary Assortment



  1. Sephora Collection Rouge Shine Lipstick in Love Spell - cute pink and creamy lipstick
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - This is my first Anastasia item. I have been eyeing the Eyeshadow palette in Modern Renaissance which is always sold out.
  3. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - great moisturizer to bring with my to Taiwan in two weeks for their warm humid weather.
  4. KatVonD Tattoo Liner in Trooper - guess I can finally start to learn the cat eye look
  5. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap Overnight Perfector - smells really nice but not much of a difference with my hair the nice morning.
  6. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia - If you take a sniff, it smells like a fresh girly floral scent, let's see how this floral scent works on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment