I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, August 22, 2016

General Haul #35 - Club Clio Sample Sale at the Union Square NYC


Load and behold the first Korean sample sale that I brought my mom to!
She loved it!
She keep throwing stuff into my hand held shopping basket.
Club Clio is a Korean makeup cosmetics company that has really highly pigmented and quality products.
I have been using this brand for about a year and I will keep using it for a while.


Onto the sale, it was my first time visit to the union square location and it was pretty spacious if compare to the Brooklyn location.
I decided to go on the third day out of the four day sale to avoid the crowds.
But the skincare stuff were gone-it's ok, I will gladly wait for the Peach and Lily sale next week!

This current sale had a lot of makeup-mainly lipsticks and powders. Lipsticks were 3 for $10. I ended up getting three Lippies, one lip balm, 1 eye crayon and 1 eye shadow. I tried to get stuff that I don't owe as of now at home, especially the "art" line.

I think the foundations and powders were worth more because they were on sale for 3 for $20 but I have way too many foundation so my mom just picked a few. I'm surprised that they had shade 5-sand and shade 6-tan which are the darkest shade.

The goodies that I got were:
  1. Clio Kill Cover Highest Wear Foundation in shade 6-Tan
  2. Clio Kill Cover Highest Wear Foundation in shade 5- Sand
  3. Clio Kill Cover Highest Wear Pact in shade 5 - Sand
  4. Clio Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip in shade 15- Hwa
  5. Clio Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip in shade 23 Clubber
  6. Clio Gelpresso Melting Lipsticks in shade 5 - Lady Peach
  7. Clio Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip Primer
  8. Clio Concealer
  9. Clio Art Lipstick in shade M014-Rose Pink
  10. Clio Art Shadow in Shade 417- Forte Green Brown
  11. Clio Virgin Kiss Super Moisturizing Pot Lip Balm in shade 2-Miss Peach
  12. Peripera Letter Me Waterproof Eye Crayon in shade 7-So Bad
  13. Clio Diamond Lip stick in shade 13 - GlamBeige
  14. Clio Diamond Lip Stick in shade 15 - MistyBeige
  15. Goodal Energy Oil

I will do some individual reviews on the products I got for myself in the upcoming future!





No comments:

Post a Comment