I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Primera Miracle Seed Essence

Primera Miracle Seed Essence 150ml / 45,000 won - 36,000won

Lotus Seed Extract ingredients allows this product to accommodated people with sensitive skin and improves skin tone.
Especially in you live in the harsh city environments, your skin are prone to bad molecules that can damage your barrier so you need a strong defense barrier.
I have been bypassing the toner and going straight to this essence after cleanser and my skin feels nice and hasn't broken out which is a plus.
I have noticed that my face brightened, smoother and looks very healthy now.
1-2ml per day is enough for me, allowing me to finish it in two-three months.
I will repurchase this in the future, but first I have to get through 5 more huge bottles from different brands of essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment