I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sephora Play August 2016

My second Sephora Play box just arrived and I think I will keep this subscription for a very long time.

This month theme is "The Eye Opener" which they focused on eye makeup and eye skincare.
Some people might like which others wouldn't.


  1. Makeup Forever Artist Shadow in I-544 - my first makeup forever product. I never got around into using makeup forever, so I was excited for this nude pink color. Perfect for natural and casual looks.
  2. Algenist Eye Renewal Balm - I'm going to be shopping for a new eye cream soon after I finish up my belif one. I have sensitive skin, so choosing an eye cream is a major miss or hit for me. These sample sized items are perfect to see what suits you or not.
  3. Urban Decay Perversion mascara - Pergect for travelling and I heard that they are really good for volumizing your lashes.
  4. LancĂ´me Energie de Vie Smoothing and Glowing Liquid Care Moisturizer - another great travel sized cream.
  5. Sephora Collection Countour Eye Penicil 12hr Wear Waterproof in Love Affair - Perfect plum color for the autumn. I have this Sephora line in another color and I like that this texture is very creamy and pigmented.
  6. The perfume - Clean Reserve Warm Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment