I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Sephora Favorites - Summer Hair Saviors



Sephora Favorites - Summer Hair Saviors
I got this dring the July 4th weekend in Philadelhipa
I wanted to finish all the products before writing a review.



I have never been into hair products and I thought that I should start somewhere considering that I am prone to split ends so why not start with this bag.




1.8 oz Living Proof No-Frizz Humidity Shield
Hairspray that I tried to use daily, but I didn't reach for it much.


1 oz Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk from France
Dry Shampoo that I tried will always be compared to the Batiste Dry Shampoo and up to this day no other brand can compare.


0.5 oz Madam CJ Walker Scent & Shine Coconut Oil 
Best for dry curly hair, but not a fan of this.


0.5 oz DryBar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot 
This serum was new to me, but to stand in the shower for 10 minutes to wait for this. It does hydrate your hair and makes your hair feels extra soft, but it's just too much work. I rather use conditioner.


1 oz dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Raise 
holy shyt! This stinks!!! Smells like ammonia. I used it 5 more times to finish it, but it was painful to smell this chemical scent as you were trying to wash your hair.


1 oz Bumble And Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 
A primer for your hair. Just too much for my hair.

0.5 oz IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel 
Someone suggested this and I did, but will pass.

2.4 oz VERB Sea Spray 
Totally didn't like it. It did give you a little bit of beach waves but it was hard to run your hands through your hair after a while.


1 oz Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 
Smelled bad after 2 washes, but hair was soft afterwards.


1.35 oz Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt 
The only one that I didn't expect anything from and the sea salt shampoo made me love this product. Exfoliate my scalp and my hair, this was something new. This is the only product that I enjoyed in this bag and that I will re-purchase this product alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment