I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

General #34 - TesterKorea #16

Date Orderd - Jul13
Date Shipped - July15
Date Arrived - July27

Total Amount : Total Amount : 34,3470won + Shipping Cost 9,000won = 43,470won

1 - ETUDE HOUSE Big Cover Concealer BB 30g / # Sand  - 10.500won
2 - THE FACE SHOP Essential Damage Care Hair Essence 150ml - 6500won
3 - TONYMOLY The Fresh Phytoncide Pore Essence 55ml - 10720won
4 - INNISFREE The minimum Sun Cream SPF25,PA++ 40ml - 6.750won


I'll admit - I didn't need to purchase these things from this haul, but I really wanted to try that Big Cover concealer.
Individual reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment