I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Saem CHAGA Anti-aging Serum 25ml

The Saem CHAGA Anti-aging Serum 25ml


    


It comes in a pump which is very hygienic. It has a light floral scent which I prefer over the generic cosmetic smell. The texture is the same as the root ampoule harukeke essence. I do like this product being it has some anti-aging effects and I do like that it is packaged in 25ml to help customers determine if they want to repurchased it or not. One or two pumps is enough for your whole face and neck. You know how some products are 120ml and it you don't like it after one or two uses, you regret your purchase and don't know what to do about it. Anyway, this product is light and when I used it on my face, I feel this brand uses natural ingredients suh as the extract of the Siberian tundra's Chaga mushroom and the packaging looks very Eco-friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment