I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Beauteque July Mask Maven 2017 review - my last one!!!

Beauteque July Mask Maven 2017 review
Summer Sweets
Treat your skin after a long hot day in the Sun!


A nice theme to end a subscription.
  1. A'pieu - Watermelon Slice Mask - Great packaging but a'pieu's sheet mask are always a pass for me. It's a great mask to start with if you are new to sheet mask.
  2. Berrisom Real Jeju Skingel mask - Hanrabong - I love the orange ingredient are in sheet masks but this is another pass forme.
  3. Corean Winage Honey Nutrition Mask - the essence didn't absorb into my skin. I used this sheet mask in the morning after I cleansed and toned my face and the mask was just uncomfortable.
  4. Nohj Opuntia Humifusa Cotton Mask (Moisture) - I love all the mask in this brand so I'm saving this for a plane ride.
  5. A'pieu Sweet Canola Honey Mask - a pass
  6. Rire Real Nature Mask Pack - Pearl - I love all brightening/pearl mask. I will use this on the beach.
  7. Re:cipe Slowganic Mask (Tangerine) - I prefer the peach over the orange because this is a repeat with me.
  8. The Saem Natural Skin Fit Mask Sheet - Green Grape - this is new to me and it was one of the 4 that I liked in this mask maven.
  9. Mystery Summer Sweets Mask was Nohj Superfood Honey Mask - a repeat and a loved one.

It's been a nice two years with this mask maven subscription and I have been exposed to countless number of brands. But I have decided to not renew my subscription because I have realized what my skin likes and dislikes. This subscription is great for someone who is just starting to get into sheet masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment