I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation


I'm very disappointed in this powder foundation. All the hype around becca products have disappointed me. I've only used a brush to apply it to my face so maybe I should try using a damp beauty blender next time.
Moisturizing - no
Coverage - light
Wear -  matte
Dewy Glow - none
Lasting Power - ok
Oxidizing - none
Scent - none

Not very blendable and not much coverage unless you use ALOT. Looks very chalky. But one good thing about it is that it felt weightless, I didn't feel as if I had foundation on.


No comments:

Post a Comment