I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sephora August 2017 Play Box review

Sephora August 2017 Play Box review
Elements of Beauty
Get to know the hardworking ingredients that power your beauty routine.

This was one of the better play boxes that I have received so I think I will stay subscribed for a bit longer.


  1. BeautyBlender micro mini - It's so small that I know that I will never use it.
  2. Clinique HIM Dual-Ended High Impact Mascara and Primer Duo - I don't think I need another mascara cause I have many and I don't use it but it has a primer with it, so I might give it a try.
  3. Hourglass - Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Shell - I've never been into foundation sticks so I might only use this during the wintertime.
  4. Korres - Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum - great for traveling and I will definitely be taking this on my trip next week.
  5. Caviar - Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist - this is the haircare product in the box. Great for people with thin hair who wants a little volume.
  6. Burberry - Black - I love all the Burberry scents because there is a tint of floral and matureness to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment