I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Reddy Real Scene Matte Lipstick



This is a cushion lippie, well it has a blending sponge at the end!!
My first try at a cushion lipstick, but you really don't need to use the sponge!!!
The color is roller #4 which is a nice red shade. It's not loud or bright but it give you a bit of color to your face.
I love this. I will be using this a lot during the upcoming autumn season.
Moisturizing - very
Coverage - yes
Wear - matte
Dewy Glow - none
Lasting Power -  yes, but you need to reapply a bit after you have a heavy meal
Scent - it smell really good. It makes me think of fruits.

Some of the ingredients include shea butter, argania spinosa kernal oil, jojoba seed oil


Ingredients

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE,BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2,DIMETHICONE,POLYETHYLENE,PHENYL TRIMETHICONE,OZOKERITE,TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE,NYLON-12,VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER,ISODODECANE,ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE,CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER,SYNTHETIC WAX,KAOLIN, LAUROYL LYSINE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)

No comments:

Post a Comment