I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

General Haul #47 - Club Clio Annual Summer Warehouse Sale

Clio Club (partnerships with brands of Peripera, Dr.G, Sooae, and Goodal) had their first annual summer warehouse sale happening in Union Square NYC from August 16 to August 31 2017. Run to the sale if you're in the area..


I went on the third day so I had low expectations but there was plenty of stuff that I wanted. I'm not a big makeup fan so I didn't see much makeup as compared to the skincare products that day in stock. They usually stock everyday based on the inventory. The price points were stuff that were 2 for $1, 3 for $5, 3 for $10 and $10. I mainly went for the 3 for $10 part. I didn't need any cushion or foundation and there was stacks of those. And I got a couple of my favorite eye liners (gelpresson).

Here is a list of what I got:
  1. goodal - deep cleansing gel to foam
  2. goodal - moist cleansing foam
  3. goodal - refine pore clearing toner
  4. goodal - waterest first essence
  5. goodal - refine pore tightening essence
  6. goodal - double bright intense serum
  7. Dr.G blackhead 3-step solution
  8. Dr.G - A-Clear Aroma Spot Toner
  9. Dr.G - A-Clear Aport reparing Serum
  10. goodal - daffodil body wash moisture
  11. goodal lily body wash radiance
  12. goodal orchid body mist
  13. goodal daffodil body mist
  14. ClubClio Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner - shade 4 in Dark Choco
  15. ClubClio Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner - shade 7 in Golden Black
Only 8 of these products are for me and I will review the products that I write in future reviews. Keep on the lookout for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment