I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Monday, August 14, 2017

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream


Moisturizing - not enough for my combination skin Coverage - none to light
Wear - semi matte
Dewy Glow - dewy finish
Lasting Power - it's a gel cream
Oxidizing - none
Scent - none


I am a W2 in L'oreal and it's usually hard in finding my shade in the western brands, but this matched me so well that it looks like second skin but of course without the coverage. There is no need to use a brush, using your fingertips to smooth out the product and blends just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment