I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony

The Estée Edit  Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony


I picked the shade 200 dune which is a light beige with neutral undertones.
I'm usually a N23 in korean shade so I thought this would suit me the best.

There was high hopes for this "makeup" however, it is a tinted moisturizer that had a strong scent when you apply it to your face. After a while it became really smelly. There is no coverage and it broke me out within hours of application. It has been a while since I had a reaction to a makeup product. This is great for dry skin but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment