I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Short Summer Skincare routine in Taiwan 2017

I was on a week mini-trip in Taiwan this past month and it was hot!
It was 95F and sunny every single day in Kaohsiung.

I brought over 20 travel sized products over to this trip and only end up using 5.
It was so hot that my skin had enough moisture and was well-hydrated.
It was probably due to the fact that I drank alot of water and teas while there.

My skin was used to the dry weather conditions when residing in the northeastern part of the US. It is part of the temperate and deciduous forest biome where I  get harsh cold winters and hot humid summers. It's a nasty combination to the skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment