I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Sephora Play June 2017 review

Your Summer Starters
In A Summer State of Mind

"I'm expecting sunscreen or sun-related products." was the first thing that came to my mind when I got the email.

I only liked 2 out of 5 products. I just hope in the future that they start keep track of products that were previously placed in boxes so people don't get repeats. Not everyone likes repeats. These subscriptions boxes are suppose to open customers to new products and not products that we were previously familiar with.

  1. Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Face Primer - old product, repeated product-passing it on.
  2. Coola - Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 - I actually enjoyed the Coola sunscreen BB last week during my trip to Taiwan so I'm open to more Coola products in the future. Keeping and using.
  3. VERB Sea Spray - I previously got this in a Sephora Favorites bag and dislike it so I will be passing it on.
  4. Kat Von D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick - I am so happy that I got an everyday wearable color. It's a rose pink and I can wear at work. Keeping and using.
  5. Klorane - Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - oldie and used it before. passing it on.
  6. Bvlgari - Omnia Crystalline - a very light floral scent. I like! great for everyday wear.
Overall I didn't get a sunscreen or sun-related product so was disappointed with the theme and products didn't relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment