I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Taiwan Trip June 2017 Part 2 - Sea-Club Restaurant 海光俱樂部中餐廳

Sea-Club Restaurant 海光俱樂部中餐廳
No. 4, Nanda Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813

Either I was thirsty or the Taiwanese beer didn't taste like strong alcohol.

It tasted a bit like soda. 
Guava drink for the underage.
These fried shrimps are kiddes favorite dish.
砂鍋類的湯 This soup is very salty! You have been warned.
The crab-meat with mayo on top was quite tasty.
烤鴨 廣式燒鴨
Xiao Long Baos were very savory.
I didn't taste this dish because there were many other dishes to choose from, so I wasn't sure what ingredients were inside.
The favorites was also this scallion pancake! Look how thick and full of flavor this is!
葱油餅
麵食手
One of the few vegetables dishes that was ordered.
This "gau-bao" was so good!!!
Fish at last!
Seafood soup was a bit salty too!
Chicken was very savory.
Another bottle of Taiwan Beer to end the meal, along with watermelon that isn't pictured.

No comments:

Post a Comment