I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Sephora Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation 20 creamy

Teint Infusion Ethereal Natural Finish Foundation in shade 20 creamy


I was looking for a foundation at Sephora and thought why not give Sephora Collection a shot with their foundations. It was light weight and moisturizing and the coverage is buildable to medium coverage. I was looking at the shades online and picked whatever color that look the same to my skin based on the shades that were provided. However, I think that the color was one shade too dark for my skin, but overall there was nothing wrong with this foundation.








The ingredients are listed below from the Sephora website:

Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water, Viola Tricolor Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

No comments:

Post a Comment