I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Modern Watercolors Eyes Palette 2016

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Modern Watercolors Eyes Palette 2016


"An exclusive palette of 24 deliciously enticing shimmer and matte eye shadow shades, including the two Color of the Year shades: Rose Quartz and Serenity."


The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette was on my wish list for this year but the second I saw this on sale on the Sephora page, I quickly ordered it because I saw 24 colors including Bright White, Antique White, Oyster Mushroom, Fruit Dove, Rose Quartz, Mushroom, Coral Haze, Honeydew, Pelican, Pale Mauve, Cascade, Café Crème, Chinois Green, Café au Lait, Lantana, Mellow Yellow, Cedar Wood, Boa, Linden Green, Ash, Citadel, Serenity, Marina. There were some pink and reds colors along with almost all the colors of the rainbow so I can use this all year long. I don't use a primer and it doesn't flake or smear which I'm so happy about because usually I have bad luck with Sephora Collection eye shadows, but this palette made me happy. I have been using this one every day for work for the past two months and it doesn't disappoint.





"From pastels to brights, this palette has everything you need to create an impactful look. The set of 24 matte and shimmer shades come in a sleek, sophisticated palette. Inspired by the Pantone Colors of the Year, but open to your own interpretation, this mix of pastel shades invites you to transform this timeless pastel duo from sweetly conventional into 2016’s most modern color story."





"Sephora + Pantone Universe invoke the primal wonders of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water to forecast a season of elemental thrall. Introducing a spectrum of rare umbers, ethereal lilacs, rapturous vermillions, and deep sea ceruleans—all harmonized to create the perfect storm of supernatural beauty."


No comments:

Post a Comment