I went from an easy, hurried, low-maintenance facial cleaning ritual to trying out the Asian 10 step skincare routine. Being raised in New York City has damaged and polluted my skin; I'm now repairing and focusing on anti-aging.
I want to buy and use products from a broad number of brands, I didn't just want to stick with one brand, I shopped around and compared all. I will try to write reviews each month, one which will be a list my skincare routine products, sharing my experiences on each product.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sephora Favorites Customizable Skin Care & Hair Gift Set

Sephora Favorites - Sephora Favorites Customizable Skin Care & Hair Gift Set - $25

You can pick 5 products from about 10 items so that is why it is called "customizable".
There were products from skincare to hair, but mostly skincare.




  1. Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment - I have used this for the dry winter, I have used it all in a week, but it didn't do enough for you to notice any drastic change. But I do have thin fine hair and my ends look pretty nourished after a week's use. 
  2. REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask - disappointed that's its so small. I was expecting something beigger for a wash-off mask. And for a tiny sample sized for $5 is a bit pricey for the REN brand.
  3. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 - Matte Tint - sunscreen and BB cream that I will save for next summer.  On the website, it states that it is "A mineral face sunscreen featuring broad-spectrum UVA/UVB plus environmental protection and antiaging benefits".         
  4. Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream - something that I was looking forward to a long time. I haven't been a fan of any of their oils probably due to the heavy scent that it has but this is "an advanced brightening, refining treatment infused into a next-generation water cream". Just seems like a regular cream to me. 
  5. belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist - On the website, it states that it is a vitamin-C packed creamy foam cleanser with natural herbs that gently yet effectively remove makeup and impurities while hydrating the skin. This luxurious cleanser is a unique blend of time-tested apothecary herbs that are rich in vitamin C: wormwood to prevent breakouts, soapberry to detoxify, and sweet flag to cleanse and soften. These botanical ingredients are effective, natural, gentle, and non-stripping cleansing agents. Ideal for normal to dry skin, the creamy lather immediately removes impurities while respecting skin's natural moisture barrier." I'm not picky about cleansers but since it's from belif than it must be good.     

No comments:

Post a Comment